Skip to content
- Company name – The official name of your business as registered in the state where you do business.
- Type of business structure – Sole proprietorship, LLC, partnership or corporation.
- Ownership/management team – Names of the key people behind the company.
- Location – Where is the company headquartered?
- Company history – When was the business started, what inspired you to start the business, what need does your company fulfill?
- Mission statement – A clear statement that represents the purpose of your company.
- Products/services and target market – A brief overview of what you plan to sell and to whom.
- Objectives – An outline of what you want to accomplish in the immediate future based on the data in the rest of the business plan as well future growth goals.
- Vision statement – A statement about how you envision the future of the company.